Role: Project Coordinator - Clonakilty Blackpudding Visitor Centre
Type: Fixed Term Contract
About the role: The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of an existing project. The successful candidate will take the project to the 2nd phase. Your role will be to deliver a fully functional visitor centre. Tasks will include organising the booking system set-up, kitchen layout / fit out, coach / car parking arrangements, arranging tours, stocking items for sale, advertising etc.
• Maintain existing project plan and task lists, track to completion
• Liaise regularly with external parties (relevant trades people, contractors, designers, relevant experts etc.) to keep the project moving in the right direction
• Liaising with internal (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Production etc.) parties on behalf of the Manager where applicable.
• Attend and keep records of all meetings, taking minutes, notes and generate action lists, issuance to relevant internal and external parties, tracking and follow-up as required;
• Weekly status reporting, reported directly to Manager
• Communication with third parties and potential customers, making sure to get back to all parties and their queries in a timely manner, and to a high standard
• Using initiative to think ahead
• Perform ad-hoc presentations where applicable
• Other ad-hoc duties as necessary
• Good organisation and planning skills;
• Proactivity with a high level of attention to detail;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player;
• A proven ability to understand the needs of consumers and the business and translate them into action;
• Execution focus with the ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment;
• An ability to provide creative thinking and innovative methods;
• Commercial awareness; and
• Drive and ambition; commitment to own and deliver outstanding work.