The possibilities are endless when it comes to making a good homemade stuffing and the subtle spices of the famous Clonakilty Blackpudding add a really nice flavour to any stuffing. This recipe is perfect for Christmas dinner but also works great all year round with chicken or pork.
- 400g Clonakilty Blackpudding
- 2 onions (diced)
- 25g butter
- 140g breadcrumbs
- 400g Clonakilty Sausage Meat
- 1 large Bramley apple
1. Fry the onion in butter for 5 minutes, then add the apple and cook for a further few minutes.
2. Cool, then mix with the remaining ingredients and season.
3. Use the stuffing to stuff the Christmas turkey or goose or place the whole mixture into a loaf tin and bake in the oven for 30 to 40minutes at 180C, slice and serve.