Nothing beats a good homemade pizza…apart from a pizza made with Clonakilty Blackpudding of course! This impressive recipe is not only delicious, but is also incredibly creative. The creaminess of the goat’s cheese, the crispiness of the bacon and the unique spices from the Clonakilty Blackpudding are guaranteed to leave your guests begging for more!
- 1 ready prepared pizza base
- 1 tbsp tomato passata or 2-3 sliced tomatoes
- 2-3 slices streaky bacon (diced and cooked)
- 2-3 slices of Clonakilty Blackpudding (cooked and crumbled)
- 50g goats’s cheese (cut into small pieces)
- A few sprigs of thyme
1. Set oven to the maximum.
2. Spread the tomato passata or sliced tomatoes over the base.
3. Sprinkle on the bacon and Clonakilty Blackpudding and then the cheese and thyme.
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until crisp and the cheese has melted.