Savoury brilliance! These delicious bite-sized morsels are perfect for breakfast on the go or a lunch box treat. Simply delicious when served straight from the oven and a certain winner for your afternoon tea guests. You can mix and match the recipe to whatever tickles your fancy but be sure to adapt the flour ratio accordingly as some vegetables have a higher water content. Bon appetit!
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup grated broccoli (approx. 4 large florets)
- ¾ cup grated cauliflower (approx. 4 large florets)
- 3 tbsp self-raising flour
- 25g blue cheese or cheddar cheese
- 150g Clonakilty Blackpudding (broken into small chunks)
- ½ garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Using the largest side of the box grater, grate the cauliflower and broccoli into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
3. Grease the mini muffin tray with the olive oil and wipe down with a paper towel after.
4. Spoon the mixture into the muffing tray.
5. Bake for 14-16 minutes at 180°C.
A massive thanks to Gavin Sutherland for this delicious recipe.